Violent Resolution's Tuesday - Mar 27 ft. VNG/DF

Mike-Cera

Mike-Cera

Logged on today with VR going hard in the PvM competition vs Vanguard. With us being up around 90 - 40 in points and about 70m in wealth, we knew we had some wiggle room to fuck around and got word that Vanguard was at Calisto doing a mass. We geared in barrage and went up to have some fun.

On our first world, we found a team east of GDS. After making short work of them, we spread around Calisto and sent viperkd to get Vanguard to skull. Sure enough they did and instantly started to bail south knowing something was up. DJ's south side team caught ~5 Vanguard as they were running down while Team Cera and Team dass came in from either side. After cleared 5 of them for verac sets, we noticed Haxy was in a staff of the dead and set up for the BGS. After getting that, we headed to the bank.

About 6 VR were left to the north looting and Divine Forces came in hot from the north. Fighting 6 v 8, the rest of VR rolled back up from the north and rushed from GDs. We had a short 3 minute scrap east of bear vs DF, easily clearing them before we took our ending and headed back to Pvm.

------------------

We were then told Evo was out at an arma mass so we headed to their world and fucked around. After getting 6-1'd in kills, Evo bent the knee and hopped worlds. We continued arma with no luck, little bit of corp with a few drops and continued to PvM throughout the night.

Overall, pretty fun afternoon. Post yo pics!

Oh and I got kicked from VNG Discord for asking how much a staff of the dead drop was in the PvM competition....... :(

f601d62b1bdae62f7e522fc29d931f3c.png

5BMdP2D.png

NQ8i8PU.png

9iHW7I6.png

44615MR.png

ZgWdpFe.png

dJ5dt9V.png
S4vIX6m.png

• 6 months later...