Mike-Cera

e6REpip.png

Clan Chat: VR_Clanchat

Twitter: http://twitter.com/OSRS_VR
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/OSRS_VR
VR Discord: https://discord.me/OSRS_VR

PS44B.png

The Beginning

Was up all night chilling alone on Teamspeak as Fortnite unit was messing about and I was a lone solider doing League of Legends. Eventually around 6am, Kaochin logged in and joined me in a few ARAMs. Shortly after, Affgooo joined and we fucked around on League for a few games. After getting bored of league, we decided to head out for a fun 3 man PK to fuck about.

With CL and Ibilys team at Revs, we decided to head to deep wilderness and clear out Callisto. We hopped around killing a few PvMers and ran into a 2 man team. Affgooo tanked and died while me and TJ logged in and got there and started a 2 v 2 with this team. Eventually Placenta logged in to help us and we ended up smiting the kid for an AGS and killed the second guy in single because me/tj are great 2 v 2 beasts and they were pretty much dead with TJ being out of food and me being full still :P

Violent Resolution vs Slashed's Baboons

Potrahs logged in and we continued to hop around 4 man and ended up running into Slashed's team. Fighting 4 v 5, we ended up being forced to dip to single and regroup as we were full of PvM looty and they had a kid returning in 1 item so we couldn't be fucked. They asked us for another round so we came back and started fighting again 4 v 5 but were overwhelmed as one of us got 1 hit and it was downhill from there. At this point few more men got on and we re-rushed Slashed's team 6 v 5. Now when the numbers were against them (mind you we had Affgoo level 112 in green salad robes 1 hit lol), they started crying and dipped to single. We killed 2 of them before they got there and they refused to leave single so we came back in to GDS.

Thanks for the short fight, was fun.

Violent Resolution vs JaJa

We hopped around GDS hoping they would come back but ended up finding JaJa's small 4 man. We started fighting 6 v 4 and more Jaja kids were called and logged in. Eventually it was 6 VR vs 8 JaJa and we sent out the highlight and few more VR got on as we continued the fight. After about 15 minutes of fighting, JaJa decided they didn't want to continue for whatever reason and dipped to single. We killed the remaining JaJa members and took our ending.

Thanks for the short fight, was fun.

0NLAoEc.png

jpZL5t3.png

After cleared another small man team at Callisto, we moved our PK to Revs where we heard there was a good chunk of loot out.

Clearing Revs ft. Vanguard/Vitality kids/+1s

Hopped around, we quickly found Ibily's team and caught them in a good barrage clump. We fought for a little 10 v 18 but were forced to dip to single and fuck around with them single-multi before they dipped south and logged.

We continued through the worlds and ended up finding some Vanguard members inside Revs. We cleared them pretty easily as they were only on a small 3-4 man trip messing about.

We then found Vitality members on a similar 3-4 man PK messing around and cleared them with ease.

Finally as we knew we were the only big team out we decided to bank and grab BGS's to grab some plus ones.

We hopped around and cleared any and all PKers, getting some good loot from +1s before calling it a night.

Good job to all VR members who attended, was definitely a eventful morning! 6am til about 2:30pm PK trip lol was fun

Pics:

mDCzLCW.png

YpYLTDR.png

VhbGNRn.png

EOrw0CF.png

hkpNFw5.png

4mJIqPD.png

wcfWM7x.png

ezRjlHZ.png

yXiP58P.png

ZNzbc7Q.png

GnceojQ.png

dwlN79C.png

SauNZcx.png

PXk61OW.png

YZLlZuY.png

7ROkS7R.png

fPf2smS.jpg

Wh3BfLF.png

1hauclo.png

zsHpJh7.jpg

yvWFBhz.png

E7xUOpA.png

t2fC8WE.png

GZ4oLf4.png

8W3x2p6.png

6SEjoy1.png

U4NTSBi.png

Mike-Cera
1 minute ago, dass said:

only died twice during the whole trip and that was to jaja lol

bank made we served up that work this morning

was fun good job leading

Slashed

@Mike-Cera

Our fight was fun :P

but we only had 4 people + my Max med at the end I logged in in single but yall dipped :P

Thanks for fight lads, Ive been away for a while, gonna need new TS pass lmao