GMT decimation

The Master Chief

The Master Chief

-- A @Lordkilla44 masterpiece.

Woke up to a fantastic sunny day streaming in through the windows. I woke up, yawned, grabbed some crunchy nut cereal. Checked my phone whilst waiting for the water to boil ready for my morning tea. Saw the mandem, Zak and RJ, saying they were going to pk. I knew it was going to be a fantastic day.  Due to our GMT unit being the most elite group of men in the clan world, we wasted no time in destroying everything we found. Hopping from world to world sweeping aside every pvmer and pker as if they were nothing.  There was a brief pause whilst I went and made myself a sausage sandwich. It was banging btw. After lunch, some teams attempted to fight back, but it was a laughable effort, and not an effort which caused us any stress. At one point I died to a green dragon though.  Soon enough DJ got on, which if anything hindered the fun, however he got us a BGS on login so we'll let it go for now. Remember to tune in to DJ being dead on Lolzorkonts latest video. Probably tomorrow. Ended at about 4:30pm GMT when all the austic Americans wake up and begin to rag everything that moves because their parents never paid them enough attention. Fantastic effort from all involved. See you all tomorrow bright and early xo

FgVV6eg.png

YYr9cx9.png

1LbYNT3.png

tYyrjGo.png

VZ9OLPD.png

mJVhGsf.png

4N7jILU.png

XrT5Gul.png

noPvQIy.png

qEboCIy.png

DsuZtye.png

JMZZeGD.png