Mike-Cera

9kFNfyZ.gif

Oc02YYv.png

Clan Chat: VR_Clanchat

Twitter: http://twitter.com/OSRS_VR
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/OSRS_VR
VR Discord: https://discord.me/OSRS_VR

PS44B.png

So not really sure what happened earlier but I heard something about VR vs Liths going on and VNG members came in crashing. Both VR and Liths teamed on the crashers and ended up clearing VNG, said our good fights and continued on PKing.

By the time I got on, I was told that portlock was being stream sniped by FOOLS but he had scouted some verac kids skulled. We massed up 10 man quickly and headed up to clear them. We logged in and killed the team at callisto but FOOLS was quickly on our tails. We moved to single and single-multied them as we killed ~4 of them while only 1 VR died. After not wanting to single fight 20 v 10, we dipped down and all got out and continued our PK.

PS44B.png

We continued our PK and heard that their was a big cluster on World 56 between some pure clans. We hopped over and targetted the JaJa/DK near new gate, then continued to single-multi the pures as they ran to the south east into us. After a while Rev logged into the world and ROT was quick on their trails, clearing them. We moved back and forth from multi to single, picking off kids freely until ROT rushed. We all moved to single and single-mutlied them, killing a few before they dipped north. 

After a while ROT cleared the remaining pures and VR finished off whatever was south east, moving to GDS and New Gate clearing up the little stragglers as everyone has left and decided to move our PK to Revs where there was more action to be had.

PS44B.png

Our first target in Revs was Lil Cards as we heard they had a good chunk and we attempted to lure them from south inside Revs, into the corridor to the north east. Instead of finding Lil Cards we ended up running into DK who was on a small man PK trip. We lured them to the north east, catching them in a good clump and cleared them all before taking a bank. We positioned to the south this time and decided to look for DK some more as they had only ~15 compared to Lil Cards with like 40 lol so went for that instead. We hit DK for ~10 worlds, hopping around with our scouts following their kids with PM on lol. Eventually DK slowed down their PK trip and we decided to do the same to Lil Cards. We lured them a few times north east through the corridor into VR barrage piles before they started to know better and stopped following.

We positioned south again and ended up running into WG we decided to rush me, kill me then dip as the rest of VR logged in, even though they outnumbered us at the time. We hopped around some more, killing some PvMers before we decided to positon north again and follow Lil Cards. This time we found WG north, DK was in single and we got caught in the middle. We forced WG to the south and out of the world, and moved to single where we finished off the DK kids in multi before that just hugged single for the rest of the time. We fucked around in single for a bit but everyone had to go at this point and rather than single fight DK, we just decided to call it a day after a 3 hour PK trip.

PS44B.png

Thanks to everyone we fought. I'm sure some pures will be salty about all the mains that for involved in their cluster lol VR/JaJa/DK/Rev/ROT all came in at points unfortunately. Was fun though. Thanks for the action!

Pics:

2018-10-21_22-23-24.png

Kill_2018-10-22_00-11-00.png

Kill_2018-10-22_00-08-01.png

SiM7wpl.png

hKQnhWD.png

37ffe62ff4f070734ec5e8aded6b15a6.png

99yTH3S.png

NuCoGhq.png

3uBVRMD.png

UtalE9b.png

4VKHFwP.png