Mike-Cera

9kFNfyZ.gif

Oc02YYv.png

Clan Chat: VR_Clanchat

Twitter: http://twitter.com/OSRS_VR
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/OSRS_VR
VR Discord: https://discord.me/OSRS_VR

PS44B.png

Got on this afternoon with myself and Kaochin chilling in a channel. Shortly after, St3v0 joined and was talking about him doing solo raids so, TJ and myself said we'd come and trio. With that said, ended up turning into an 8 man fun little trip. We did x2 Raids before I had to go and others continued and did a few more with no luck :(

I came back on to see 12 men in the channel PKing and got poked that Vengeance was out and had just hit them. We got everyone back together and looked to hit them again.

We took Veng north west of Rev caves where the rest of VR logged in and barraged them in the middle of the two buildings. Eventually as they spread to the north, they ran north west and we followed through quickly, switching to single spells and singling the rest of them out. We headed to the middle and took an ending pics.

UBGl5BJ.png

PS44B.png

We continued on our PK trip with our focuses on Ibily's 37 man unit. We had 12 so we knew it would be difficult. We lured them to the north east side of the tunnel and caught them in a juciy barrage clump, clearing the majority of them and forcing them south to teleport out. We rushed the middle and continued fighting for another 5 minutes before ibilys called it off and the rest of them teleported out. We took our ending and took a bank.

HbSVuLL.png

PS44B.png

Decided to hit them again, this time we took the majority of them in the north east corridor. Similar fight to the first one with the majority of ibilys getting picked off in the barrage clump and running out before we switched back to single spells and foughtthe rest of them in the middle until they called it off.

PS44B.png

Continued the PK and found Avalon with a few. They got on Kaochin but as they got tanked to the north, they instantly ran to the south and logged out as VR logged in. We killed 1 of them but they refused to log in to fight us even though they seemed to have ~20 to our 10. 

PS44B.png

Hopped around some more messing with Lil Cards and few random teams before our numbers twindled and we ran into ibilys again but this time, we dipped out as we had 8 left to their full 25 ppl and we called it a day.

PS44B.png

Great job to all VR who attended today, did well and was a lot of fun considering we were only 12 men strong.

Pics:

ZMAzAvy.png

a0e3c723217496726485565b1e085974.png

UiuwbMu.png

Dzdd9co.png

Dzdd9co.png

HbSVuLL.png

6f6OZ94.png

383c119f6a944ac0fda3afa0d18e01db.png

8cVzrNu.png

UQEELul.png

6599.png