VR's P2P afternoon feast [8/20/16]

Mav

Around 3:30 pm est, Hibrid, Suubs, and myself were single pking at single strip where we noticed a small team of multi PKers. We fulled one and worked him. We then rushed multi like idiots and Suubs lost his entire bank to ZT. After Suubs lost his bank we massed up a few men and set out to fight them. We ran to spider hill and started to hop around looking for ZT (ZERO TOLERANCE?? CONFIRM/DENY?) We ran into them in W50 when the trusted KING GUCCI scouted them and the fight began. Respect to them for sticking around and fighting as long as they did. We took the fight right from the beginning, and never really looked back. A couple times throughout the fight they did have the advantage but there was no way I was going to let ZT clear mother VR. We cleared ZT after about 15 minutes, took a brief minute to bank and went back up. I had a feeling they'd come back so we waited around. Before you know it, ZT log back in We fought for about 25 minutes before Vitality decided to get involved in the fight. They didn't even last 5 minutes before getting bullied out of the wild per usual. All in all, great job to the VR who were there. Thanks for the fight ZT!

don't flame the no ammy, or the RoL, I looted it lol. Was 17 HP no food when we killed the last ZT member

1st ending

b4f50db277405669fee9af464fa02de0.png

2nd time around

085f056a7488fef1bc72aa0ba588dac0.png

random pics of fight

A39ZwXh.png

cmC1yZC.png

YqAPmkD.png

Wyi2Jh4.png

RLmC6px.png

uzXPKMb.png

Oqavt6c.png