VR Sunday ft. AC + shit clans like TR etc

Kaochinx27

Kaochinx27

Knowing this weekend we had many members traveling for holidays we decided to not have any mandatory events and told everyone we wouldnt be doing anything. However after noticing AC had a deep wild pk trip with 25 people and in an open CC ( fucking retards ) we massed up 15 people and cleared them three times. With them remassing at edgeville 20-30+ minutes in between each hit.  After the second hit we thought for sure they would end because they went from 25 people to 42 and got cleared in 3 minutes due to getting lured into a barrage pile. Their numbers dropped fromt 43 to 21 so we left the wilderness and did a raid.

2019-12-29_16-04-40.png

After the raid our boy mad ting was finally let back on his computer at the internet cafe once his bro x yela was finished with his rocket league match. The first thing he did was check AC stream and to our surprise they were still regearing in edgeville but this time decided to go pk at Vetion, so they could tele out in 30 wild if they got hit again. So Mad ting one man army'd them and lured them to the center of dwarves getting them clumped up, we banged them out with barrage and killed the stragglers that remained. Nothing more to say about them.  GF exino and sp22di55 clan.

--------

After AC officially ended and rage quit streaming we had a few men who wanted to camp hotspot in BH so their ags spec's can be gold ( fags ). It was at this time our 3rd best leader big rj m8 found some retard called british guy or something. Apparently he is in some clan the The Rising. Some clan I thought died in 2010. Then again in 2011. And again in 2013,  twice in 2016 and just recently I swear they closed for the 11th time in March 2019.  Anyway, apparently they were on some reunion pk, all huffy and puffy because no one wants to f2p pk with them.  Anyway, Rj rushed them by himself and tanked for about 20 minutes while the rest of us took our time gearing up and finishing our sunday night prank calls. Once the final call was over we decided to log in and clear them since RJ was still alive and bitching for us to get on.

We teled up to gdz with 9 people to save him and to our surprise TR had about 20 people. ( pretty good for an end of year reunion pk - even if its just a bunch of british fags. ) So we tele up and tank the fight to gdz. Get them clumped in the middle because they are all basically in pure melee not knowing what the fuck they are doing. We clear them off the map for a solid 45 seconds or so. There were no TR left so we grab an ending, or start too anyway. They had level 60s up there scouting and when they noticed us taking an ending they finally tele back up.  This time they had roughly 25 people and a dozen rot med levels with them.

Once we spotted pink sleeves n black beards we sounded the alarms. VR men began coming online and before we knew it we had 43 niggas on ts just t-bagging these british fags. After about 40 minutes and getting dicked on Rot decide to get off their med levels and mass tele up with all of rs, roughly 140 people give or take. So we quick hop off the world before any VR got targeted and left TR for dead. Not our fault your allies turned on you because you suck. Get good faggots. If you fight better they wont kick you from their alliance like they did that cutthroat clan.

Some highlights from the fight:

TR leader pking at gdz with a rev brace and tb's. Then dies for elder maul. No wonder your clan dies 4 times a year. Trashbag niggas.

ben hg.png

In efforts to not completely demoralize this shit clan ill just end the highlight reel before it gets started. Osrs needs more clans in the game so if any TR british fag reads this post, reach out to Rj or Mike for advice. Get your shit together. Id say pm me but i probably have you guys blocked from when you were begging to join VR in September when you closed the most recent time.

Feel free to pm RJ for a planned fight. You can set up goals and challenges for yourself. like... See if next time you can last an hour before you ask Rot to get off their med levels and come on mains to clear the world. Or see how many people you can get TB'd at gdz per minute. Shit like that.

Comment/like/subscribe etc.

4GJzZQg.png

hyAVgwk.png

hTkbCPe.png

T392bbo.png

XUvTDM4.png

Kill_Ben_HG_2019-12-29_14-31-46.png

Kill_richfromrevs_2019-12-29_14-13-07.pn

5f8c412aeada3d84eca519e2a8287d10-png.jpg

94a91fd08fe7005baff5cce877f6cbf1-png.jpg4208597074159dd7818c3523026f6676-png.jpg

Kaochinx27
48 minutes ago, lost spirit8 said:

My 2nd step dad was watching the entire fight on his softcore ironman and saw tr get erased

i said whats up to him and he acted like he aint no me

proper bellend innit blud m8

lost spirit8
1 hour ago, Kaochinx27 said:

i said whats up to him and he acted like he aint no me

proper bellend innit blud m8

He got crazy short term memory from smoking all dat chronic