Slayer 80

-Markito

That's level it's a new start for me, i was so addicted on stake some months ago when i back for osrs.  It depicts for me a new start to avoid the stake, it wasn't so easy for me i was walking in the circle and wasted my time, one thing is fun, another thing you be able to alch your skill cape or always to stake when you get 1m. My circle was just to train farm, pull 1 m go to stake, i did it over and over, a lot of time, with the time I realized other things. I saw other friends starting osrs after a lot of years and with some skills better than my account , i dont jeilous or something like, but i thought, what's happened to me? I have free time at the moment, I have membership, why i dont to be able to get better my account, after some time, i noticed it. I will not deny i have to desire to stake, but i try to run away day by day, each day is a victory for me. Some friends said for me to create a ironman to avoid the stake, i did it, but i thought the bigger problem not is my account, my the real problem is with myself. seem a simple thing, but it's not so simple when you are immersed inside a ocean of addiction.

Today, i can to say im detoxed at least few by few, some weeks no stake. The stake always walked with me side by side since when i got maxed combat some years ago or another rs3, that's a new start for my style of game.

I know 70-80 are just 1m(guess lol) it's seem a lot of lvls but are just some 1-2 weeks of game, but for me it's a star over. Now come the hard way keep it for months, after maybe year. Srry for the big text, but i wanted to share it. 🙂

geW1aW3.png

Rangel_
1 hour ago, Zak_45 said:

Glad you have reformed big markito, remember gambling is wrong

advise that should be followed.