Top 10 clans of all time.

Ando

A lot of people going to go into ton of detail here and I know I will be echoing it all so I'll remain quiet lol. However I did read andolf's and Evizu's rankings and I couldn't agree more. Hit the nail on the head. You even have good shout outs to the honour mentions (gladz for sure) 

On 10/19/2020 at 1:34 PM, Glonk said:

#1 Noobs incorporated undisputed best clan to ever exist, we fought every clan 1v10. Forced every clan to get an anti crash just so they can 1v3 us. (We would still win) Miss my dad Saddam so much.

#2 is Vr they were alright but us chads in NI always destroyed them. 

#3 is Eos, best Albion online clan to ever exist.

#4 is Sol best clan to ever exist cyan:Sol

#4. is RSD for a bunch of 60 year old men the clans performance was alright. Most of them must of been retired living on pention to return for as long as they did.

#6 is Titans because they were always iigh not good but iigh

#7 is prolly corruption quality was really low (steve is a prime example of that) and usually a clan to just quickly stomp when you're bored.

#8 is DI just because of the legacy behind the clan. I put them so low on this list because the DI remake(tempest) is complete dogshit and really should go back into retirement.

#9 is DK, derek was my nigga and if I were to join DK i felt i would be safe since it was a african american safe clan

#10 is Rot because of their ddosing tactics. Very innovative 

Were you in RSD with the 60 year old men? Seems like the age hit you well enough to forget there is a 5 In between 4 and 6 😂😂😂

12 hours ago, Aidan-Dark Diavik said:

Were you in RSD with the 60 year old men? Seems like the age hit you well enough to forget there is a 5 In between 4 and 6 😂😂😂

brain damage i got while in NI woops

• Like 1

Id say....

VR: Because havent closed once since their opening.

DF: For the same reason than VR but dont need that they have ever reached what VR did. (Being respectful ofc)

RSD: A really quality Clan.

SOL: Quality Clan but not as RSD.

TT: I really enjoyed the fights they used to give back in pre-eoc, well organized.

RoT: The thing why RoT is behind all of this Clans, is because of MattBrazil who decided to close the Clan even before Pre-EoC ends, which completely meant that he didnt care what other officials or members opinion.

DI: They had numbers but their quality was rlly poor, never won something really special or did something relevant through the years. Also, considering the many times they switched sides in the crash war lead em on being rlly pathetic.

• 2 weeks later...
Bolton Squad
On 10/19/2020 at 12:34 PM, Glonk said:

#1 Noobs incorporated undisputed best clan to ever exist, we fought every clan 1v10. Forced every clan to get an anti crash just so they can 1v3 us. (We would still win) Miss my dad Saddam so much.

#2 is Vr they were alright but us chads in NI always destroyed them. 

#3 is Eos, best Albion online clan to ever exist.

#4 is Sol best clan to ever exist cyan:Sol

#4. is RSD for a bunch of 60 year old men the clans performance was alright. Most of them must of been retired living on pention to return for as long as they did.

#6 is Titans because they were always iigh not good but iigh

#7 is prolly corruption quality was really low (steve is a prime example of that) and usually a clan to just quickly stomp when you're bored.

#8 is DI just because of the legacy behind the clan. I put them so low on this list because the DI remake(tempest) is complete dogshit and really should go back into retirement.

#9 is DK, derek was my nigga and if I were to join DK i felt i would be safe since it was a african american safe clan

#10 is Rot because of their ddosing tactics. Very innovative 

My NI and DK nigga