Travel

Evizu

How many different countries have you visited and what is your favorite? Where would you go back to?

Also favorite cities/towns around the world? Post pics if you got any since none of us can travel atm 😇

Latvia, Estonia, Turkey, Poland, UK, Netherlands, France, Germany, Ukraine, Egypt.

Had planned a roadtrip to Africa lol but rona fked everything over... Was really looking forward to it

Rj Deathlord

Love to travel have had lot of trips cancelled this year!

Been to quite a few European Cities now, done most of the 'big ones' and now want to visit some of the smaller ones such as Riga/ Prague/ Helsinki etc. Would love to go see the Northern Lights and Iceland and had a trip to Porto/ Lisbon cancelled this year which i'll re book for next year. Also had a trip to Switzerland cancelled this year which looked stunning.

Europe  (probs forgot some) - Favourite cities are 1. Paris  2.Rome / Barcelona

France - Paris / Bordeaux

Spain - Various holiday resorts, magaluf & Barcelona

Italy - Rome, Florence, Venice, Milan & Lake Como

Hungary - Budapest

Germany - Berlin, Cologne & Dusseldorf

Belgium - Brussels & Brugge

Netherlands - Amsterdam

Slovakia - Bratislava

Sweden - Stockholm 

Middle East

UAE - Dubai - Been about 5 times now been going every winter - supposed to be flying out on 28th November but doesn't look like it's going to happen this year

Africa

Morocco - Been to Marrakesh

On my list next is to go to asia or south America

7 minutes ago, Rj Deathlord said:

Been to quite a few European Cities now, done most of the 'big ones' and now want to visit some of the smaller ones such as Riga/ Prague/ Helsinki etc. Would love to go see the Northern Lights and Iceland and had a trip to Porto/ Lisbon cancelled this year which i'll re book for next year. Also had a trip to Switzerland cancelled this year which looked stunning.

Hungary - Budapest

Netherlands - Amsterdam

Slovakia - Bratislava

Sweden - Stockholm 

Middle East

UAE - Dubai - Been about 5 times now been going every winter - supposed to be flying out on 28th November but doesn't look like it's going to happen this year

Africa

bet you love lake como m8 sounds right up ur street

I've visited the USA four times, one time to California,  a two week city break in New York and twice to Florida.  Been to Canada a lot as well following GB Ice Hockey team and all around Eastern Europe / Baltic States.

Done most major city breaks in Europe, favourite is Sweden - also have a Holiday Villa in Croatia, only been once this year due to Covid 19, but spent 3 months there last summer, lovely country.

Been on holiday to Mexico, Dominican Republic and Australia  - did have holidays booked this summer to go Portugal, Croatia and Abu Dhabi for Christmas but all got scrapped.

Looking at doing route 66 for my 30th birthday in 2 years time, apart from that spend as much time in Croatia as I can as its free 😃

5 hours ago, Rj Deathlord said:

Hungary - Budapest

Netherlands - Amsterdam

Slovakia - Bratislava

Sweden - Stockholm 

Middle East

Africa

Didnt think you had the intelligence to write such a post

USA, England, Germany, Hungary, France, Mexico, Austria, Panama and Chile

Budapest was the best city, Vienna was pretty cool also

i've never leave my country

but me and my wife we are planning to make an Europe Full trip in like 6 years (after we build our house);

None, was too busy committing my life to RS and clanning lol. Now that I am older, though my me my Fiancé and my kids are going to eventually travel to a different country some day. Just don't know where yet.