Does the clan world miss Zybez?

Evizu

Would you like to see Runescape Community forums brought back and would you read/post on them?

Time ago they were a place where clanners would go to post their win topics, discuss the clan world and generally associate with members from other clans.

There were top clan lists, official warring lists and awards in the past which people genuinely did seem to care about. Clans would actually scrap hard and get motivated just so they could get the rights to post the win topic. They would fight to prove they were #1 so that people would rank them on the top clans list.

Individuals would post there to raise their profile within the clan community, to defend their clan or argue with their rivals. There was also a seperate forum for all clan leaders to discuss the clan world and settle disputes or help to move the clan world in a certain direction.

Obviously people don't care as much this many years down the line - but would it be healthy for the clan world to have an independent forum that connected all clans?

IAmDarkChiun

I agree 100% something similar has attempted to be made on discord but it's fairly inactive. Personally I doubt I would post much because I'm terrible with forums but I believe the idea is sound. 

2 minutes ago, IAmDarkChiun said:

I agree 100% something similar has attempted to be made on discord but it's fairly inactive. Personally I doubt I would post much because I'm terrible with forums but I believe the idea is sound. 

Discord/IRC communities couldn't really reach the same level as forums imo. They are just completely different platforms.

yeah! MY postcount :( I wasted quite some time in that forum but I was happy whn they closed it bcs some people took that shit way too serious 

Just now, Potrahs said:

yeah! MY postcount :( I wasted quite some time in that forum but I was happy whn they closed it bcs some people took that shit way too serious 

It's probably what caused a lot of fights to drag on for hours longer than necessary. Nobody wanted to give up because they didn't want to lose out on the topic to their rivals lol

2 minutes ago, Evizu said:

It's probably what caused a lot of fights to drag on for hours longer than necessary. Nobody wanted to give up because they didn't want to lose out on the topic to their rivals lol

or clans wouldnt fight at all lol and thats retarded .

1 minute ago, Potrahs said:

or clans wouldnt fight at all lol and thats retarded .

True. A lot of clans avoided each other to protect their image on RSC. On the other hand, that maybe helped to intensify the rivalries and make the fights that more important when they did eventually happen.

I was banned for telling Krisu from DF that his country has a very high suicide rate an hope he ended his life soon to increase statistic. 

Just now, Sparze said:

I was banned for telling Krisu from DF that his country has a very high suicide rate an hope he ended his life soon to increase statistic. 

Why they ban u for that? faggots lmao

4 minutes ago, Bennett said:

I remember everyone hated VR but W13 had a lil soft spot for us 😂

He unbanned me but 2 days later perm banned again. 

23 minutes ago, Bennett said:

I remember everyone hated VR but W13 had a lil soft spot for us 😂

Yea i actually got on well with him and he used to chill in our irc lol

He made a stack out of selling zybez to curse back in the day he was telling me like a six figure sum