Favorite clan/team to fight?

Evizu

Which clan or team do you currently enjoy fighting the most and why?

For me all fights are fine cause I don't really have any particular beef or disliking toward anyone. There are clans and teams we fight that I've never even heard of before and their members are just complete randomers to me lol

Which clans of the past did you used to love scrapping with?

Used to enjoy going toe to toe with EOS because the fights were always spur of the moment and you always knew they were gonna put up some type of fight even if they were outnumbered

Right now anyone tbh its not like there is much of a choice 

Loved smashing cor, didnt matter if it was a week prep or a random spur fight they always sucked 

In OSRS I've always enjoyed smashing DK it was always a good bonding event for us when we would smash them. SV too, their ranks had big mouths & when we were on top of our game fighting them 1v1, forcing them to call ROT within a few minutes of a failed crash was... for someone competitive like me, priceless.

Gladz back in 05-06 they pretty much always would be max opts, granted they were a balanced community. I'm pretty sure they ended our year long win streak in Ds.

Di 06, they were pretty much entering their most dominant years at that point.

Anyone who is willing to give clean 1v1 action, since that's somewhat of a rarity these days. 

While in vr, Any of the ROT fights we had back in August of 2012. We'd be fighting super later out of timezone and still smacking these kids when our GMT members got off. If it wasn't ROT, it had to be RSD. Those shit cunts would never give us a fair fight. Everything had to be on their terms or they wouldn't accept, they need the time and the numbers to even accept a fight vs us. Back when we were battling for #1-#2 it always felt good when beating those smug pricks. Back when VR Swat had the best tanks.

27 minutes ago, Tyler said:

Anyone who is willing to give clean 1v1 action, since that's somewhat of a rarity these days. 

Pretty much this. Love fighting Divine Forces (when we don't get crashed by Reign of Terror), Revenant, Play Dead (when they actually decide to bring gear) and Vengeance (when we don't get crashed by Rot). These clans make it really worthwhile to keep regearing after getting sent to the bank 10+ times, they're good and sometimes we get whooped but that just makes me want to figure out methods on whooping them twice as hard. I love the challenge.

I only started pking for real in like 2015/16 with Divine Kings so these clans really pale in comparison to what they were back in the day but I really liked fighting Elite Zerks, Divine Forces again, Sovereign, Reign of Terror (before they didn't have minions), Jaja, Unknowns, Evolution(EVO, Explicit?), Cutthroat, Chivalry Legion, Revenant and Play Dead. Same thing, got my ass handed to me by all of em but fighting just became such an adrenaline when we encounter one member somewhere deep and immediately like 50 of em log in on us and it turns into a bloodbath. Really miss those days.   

Hate fighting: Reign of Terror now because of their minion clans and just annoying in general getting crashed in the middle of fights by them. 

Cutthroat's remake kinda isn't what it used to be, starts to buckle under pressure.

Luthinians are.. yeah, a clan I guess.

Anonymous Community is fun to bully but it gets boring after a while.

Resurgence easy barely puts up a fight.

Divine Kings don't even need to explain why.

Rj Deathlord

Idm who we fight just want a clean 1v1.

Days gone by used to love fighting tt/corr as i'd sit and flame the entire 12 hours knowing we'd win!

SetSisSenk

Doesn't make a difference who we fight because I don't know any of them.

RSD and TT.

TT/Corr was probably my favourite, mostly because I had the free time and could actually be bothered to fight for hours each day after school.