RS Skills

Evizu

What is your favorite non-combat RS skill to train?
What is your least favorite?
What skills have you maxed to 99?

My favorite used to be herblore back in the day when pots were more scarce. Used to enjoy sourcing the ingredients and making/selling the pots. Always had a bank full of herbs 😎. The only non-combat skill I ever legit maxed to 99 was runecrafting. Other stats I got pretty high when they were useful for money, would've been mining, fishing and wcing.

Least favorite were/are probably slayer, farming and construction. The latter two especially as to me they are newer skills I never really got in to. I do remember getting 85 slayer quite early when whips were selling for big money too.

2 minutes ago, Sparze said:

I enjoyed 200m cooking was easy

did bit of mining on all my 3 accounts have over 50M xp

favorite is mining and runecrafting

In actual fact i might have got 99cooking legit also... at catherby doing sharks. Used to just trade cooked for uncooked and run them all day 😃

My favorite skill probably would be slayer cause of the variety and my least favorite skill is rc/agility cause it’s so repetitive and not afk enough. I have 99 herb, cooking, att, str, def, prayer, hp, con, fletching, crafting, magic, smithing, farming

Just now, Tocksick said:

My favorite skill probably would be slayer cause of the variety and my least favorite skill is rc/agility cause it’s so repetitive and not afk enough. I have 99 herb, cooking, att, str, def, prayer, hp, con, fletching, crafting, magic, smithing, farming

I actually used to like agility and runecrafting because of the wilderness element.

Agility arena in high wild, RC pking at edge... and also runerock pking at the two different wildy locs were really fun.

Rj Deathlord

Not played the game in years but used to enjoy herblore back in the day and used to AFK fish lobsters in the fish guild for daysssssss

The Master Chief
5 hours ago, Sparze said:

I enjoyed 200m cooking was easy

did bit of mining on all my 3 accounts have over 50M xp

favorite is mining and runecrafting

Fucking love mining 

8 hours ago, Evizu said:

I actually used to like agility and runecrafting because of the wilderness element.

Agility arena in high wild, RC pking at edge... and also runerock pking at the two different wildy locs were really fun.

See I would love it if I didn’t have to trade glories out. They do have an eternal glory but with the wildy one it auto skulls you

13 hours ago, Evizu said:

What is your favorite non-combat RS skill to train?
What is your least favorite?
What skills have you maxed to 99?

1 & 2: fuck skilling

3. maxed on some accs in rs2