What are the best RSN's you have seen?

Evizu

I've noticed a lot of rare runescape names have become available in the last number of years and people pay quite a lot of money for them. Whilst they are pretty cool, they don't always beat unique names that people have come up with themselves.

What are some of the sickest RSNs you have noticed on the game? Whether they are unique, rare or just fit their character.

I'd say some of the best ones I've always liked in VR:

Empire Mind

Sparze

Diegosage

Nitrox Oxide

Halflunatic

Prinz Jao

SavageRaven

Non VR:

Icedrop

Robtokill

3lite

16 minutes ago, Ando said:

Mine would be good if I actually got 99 mining and smithing but I can’t be arsed.

Although everyone has 99mining and smithing now. It would have been decent in like 2006 if you were the go to guy.

I always liked the pk names like I name I, I had a few for a while lol. Names after combat stats I liked too, I saw a kid with 78cb & his name was 78cb. 

7 minutes ago, Rich_Boy said:

I always liked the pk names like I name I, I had a few for a while lol. Names after combat stats I liked too, I saw a kid with 78cb & his name was 78cb. 

I mahatma I

Would have been one if the originals back in the day. 2 speced him with magic shortbow on my pure 😃

2 hours ago, Evizu said:

I mahatma I

Would have been one if the originals back in the day. 2 speced him with magic shortbow on my pure 😃

lol yeah he's the most famous. After him it became really popular to have I name I type.