Video Games

Aidan

So, what other games are you guys into asides from RS of course. They can be on console or PC obviously. 

Personally for me;

League of legends 

Assassin's creed franchise (loving Valhalla) 

Gears of war franchise 

Pokemon (of course lol) 

Zelda: Breath of the Wild (and soon to be age of calamity) 

Those are just some of the main ones I can think of but I bet there is more. Those are just the recent and frequent ones, lol. 

What about you guys? What takes up your spare time? 

I played league a lot not that I was great at it like plat 3 max lol

haven't been playing many other games over the years... fifa for ultimate team and a bit of red dead redemption/gta5 i guess

Runearquero

I play runescape, dota 2 sometimes, TFT and csgo(i quit 5 months ago cuz I cbf bunch o retards), planning to buy nintendo switch this xmas to play super mario maker

I quit osrs for a good 12 years or close to it anyway. I didn't really touch a video game at all until I started playing 2k like 2013 or 14 then went madden & fifa lmfao. No matter how shit people tell me osrs is I can deal with it after playing madden & 2k 😝. I'm a little bit of a console gamer now days I pretty much splurged on every Assassin's Creed just waiting for a way to purchase the new consoles for the new one, I like Halo, I do play pokemon but on my phone not the new ones on the console.

oo i mage i

I try to get to play a couple of hours of FIFA in the week but sometimes i cant (fucking adulthood sucks dick)

other than that, since im on the computer so much i just play some chill ARAMs in LOL nothing else