Do you work/study from home?

Evizu

Do you work or study from home because of the pandemic and how do you find it?

Personally I am working from home since March and love it. I do miss the office and seeing different people each day though which is a big negative when wfh. I would probably like to have like a 70/30 WFH percentage, but if not, I'd prefer permenantly working from home rather than permenantly working from the office!

Working from home since March and now my company's got rid of our office so I'll either be wfh til I find a new job or maybe we'll move into a shared workspace.

I visit ~50 assigned accounts every week so I’m driving most of the day between stops. I drive about 400 miles a week. My office is my car lol 

Runearquero

I do work from home but since I live near the office and I am from the IT team I go there 2-3 times a week, but everyone on the company is working full from home

I got my own office space at home and also a unit with office space, depends on the day, most days I like to be alone and chill and crack on with my work load so it doesn’t interrupt my evenings so where ever is quiet really 😁

oo i mage i

gotta go to office every 2 weeks for 2 days, rather just not go at all if its these few days. rest WFH and love it