Leader of VR for 1 day

Agn75

Fix the attendance tracking. 

3 missed mandatory events without explanation - straight to retired without questions. 

5 - kicked.

Alaverga2

Demote Mike back to officer LMAO

on the serious note: Ando has the right idea. Should probably make sure everyone is doing their best to win and client is a big part of it. Need everyone to be 126 as well as it just makes it harder for clans to pin us all down if we all the same lvl. Someone in the staff needs to put these things into effect with the support of evizu since he is the only one people will actually give q fuck about. Well at least for now since mike is MIAish

Aka Barbie
On 12/8/2020 at 8:32 PM, Ando said:

If I was leader for one day....

I would probably get rid of the legend rank, and give a select few who I felt would benefit the clan a modertor / mentor title, I would make applications strictly on forums only, also making a minimum post count per week (wouldn’t be much maybe like 10 posts per week or so), I Would promote a couple more ranks from then American time zone to help boost war efforts in that time zone, I would set strict rules in place for planned fights (sign ups mandatory, set rules, if you don’t turn up after saying yes questions would be asked and disciplinary actions would be taken). Set up a time table which changes on a weekly basis every monday, so our older members can plan their week not so much around VR but plan VR around their lives, is make it mandatory to have a runescape twitter and I would Also want a mandatory sign up for clients aswell (make people post the picture of their clients with the correct plugins).

some of the things I posted we do already I would just tweak the format we do them in. 

such a dictator

jk

a surprisingly organised answer from you

Jay - Monkeh

1. Rework ranks and set priority levels for callers

2. Create Swat leaders.

3. Bring back mace unit under Lynchy (only non retards can join)

4. Promote Barbie

5. Schedule several F2p fights

6. Create a petition amongst fellow clan leaders to bring back caves and upgrade CC's to more than 100

7. More early GMT pks 

8. Tougher app process 

9. Create more open voting on clan direction so members have more of a say (Member and above only)

10. More non-mand PVM comps, Castle Wars, luring trips etc. Could organise via point 9 through voting each week to see what folk want to do. 

9 hours ago, Undertripleh said:

I would give Undertripleh a better rank then Guest

i did mean to do that, i just gave it as a secondary mask by mistake :L

done

• fine 1

Big Bill

Ando hit a lot of good points, feel like I would try to be more transparent with members in the sense of what we are trying to achieve by doing certain events