What made you join VR?

Robelink

Robelink

Title. 

For me, back in the day I had to choose between Hell Army and EoS so I left EoS. Since I lived for the uncapped fights and VR was the main clan doing them the most, I decided to apply.

You?

I originally joined silent assassins because it was pretty hated by the rest of the clan community and i guess i had a desire to be something different and have a challenge in the game.

Silent assasins had a series of closures and shit until VR merge and I said that would be my last ever clan so had to make it work!

Rj Deathlord

Was always a p2p clanner but the clan i was in, No remorse, was closing. Saw a few vr topics on zybez thought it looked fun and it all started from there. August 2007.

VR always had worst reputation in clan world lol but I never cared about that I love action 

1st time I joined VR bcs always wnated try NH clan that crash&flame but also loved f2p PKRIs and at the time crash war was over and VR had those pretty often . it was really fun beating clans like DF in caped fights and reading their tears on ZYbez. well that ended quite fast bcs next crashwar started.

Undertripleh

I used to pk with top players back in the olden days vr was just 1 day old after the merge (RS Shark) pmed me and ask me to join and been there since (on and off)

5 hours ago, Rj Deathlord said:

Was always a p2p clanner but the clan i was in, No remorse, was closing. Saw a few vr topics on zybez thought it looked fun and it all started from there. August 2007.

NR pride

wanted to join an active pk clan, RSscimy was the only person i knew who was still into osrs so i waited to get requirements to join a VR pk trip and here we are im best EST member

VR always played by their own rules, took no crap from anyone, and was the most consistent top clan throughout the years. I wanted to be a part of that 

i was in a clan called dark dynasty with my friend rvcwrestler but he left and joined vr. Told me how big the fight's where so i went up and watched a few fight's to see all the action. Immediately i knew if dd died i would join vr and it turn's out dd kinda died out/went inactive so i joined vr. Shortly after i joined rvcwrestler left and joined eh but by then it was to late i was in love with vr and been here ever since. Hard to believe I've been here since 2006.Wish i would have been a day 1 nigga but sadly i missed the first 3/4/5 month's of vr. 

@LIGHTT bullied me into joining - in all serious, active GMT clan that has a range of planned / random trips so I can keep organised and move stuff around if possible if an event pops up. Also the ‘don’t give a shit attitude’ and leaving fights when it’s pointless to fight against 1 itemers.