What made you join VR?

Robelink

Saw spam bots spamming join cc and said oh shit these niggas are still around joined cc had good talks about how the clan world was just dead clans merged together joined discord boom

Was in Corruption back in the day... started out... Seen VR and started to get familiar with the crew... found out Mike lived close by and decided to meet the guy... been VR ever since

• Like 1

lost spirit8

Been affiliated with vr for a long ass time via the coldest clan to ever enter the wilderness. When I came back to rs all the homies were in vr, so I followed 

On 12/13/2020 at 3:46 AM, Fastnet said:

Was in Corruption back in the day... started out... Seen VR and started to get familiar with the crew... found out Mike lived close by and decided to meet the guy... been VR ever since

Glad u made the right choice 😊

Fishing1125
On 12/13/2020 at 11:18 AM, lost spirit8 said:

Been affiliated with vr for a long ass time via the coldest clan to ever enter the wilderness. When I came back to rs all the homies were in vr, so I followed 

20 hours ago, S-Raven said:

Left Eternal honour cuz the mop

You fag. I was your only VR friend while at EH. I recruited you!

Anyways, i followed most of the Awaken boys and joined in. I joined Awaken cause of Mike. Me and him used to do some NH stuff back in the day together, even though he always denied and tried pretending being "honor" @Mike-Cera

On 12/17/2020 at 4:58 AM, Nodari said:

You fag. I was your only VR friend while at EH. I recruited you!

Anyways, i followed most of the Awaken boys and joined in. I joined Awaken cause of Mike. Me and him used to do some NH stuff back in the day together, even though he always denied and tried pretending being "honor" @Mike-Cera

You both did, but yeah you did have the full rights to the savageraven recruitment.

N

O

D

A

R

I

ftw

forigive me bby grl

• Like 1