Clan world changes in 2021

Robelink

Robelink

So as everyone know, 2021 will bring a lot of changes to Old School Runescape and the clan world. Jagex bringing the game to Steam with the purpose of becoming the most played mmorpg in the world is very ambicious and will bring in not only new players, but also old players, as we can see right now that there are a lot coming back.

In your opinion, what do you think it will happen & what do you want to happen?

Personally, I want the return of mid-sized clans. I think clans in old school have not been able to bring in new blood, mostly because everyone thinks everyone is spying. Mid-sized clans have that ability to make these players grow within the clan world community.

Also, I want more f2p fights. I like this new era when pretty much every clan does both, but there was a time where absolutely no one was fighting f2p.

Jagex never do shit to help the clan world.. IF they banned ROT's multi boxing clients then ROT would close which would help the clan world lol.

pure scene has somehow able to be more or less alive all those years becouse they take people from G.E and teach them everything so thats where people recruit from nowadays :)
Most people who own pure also has main.

New mid sized clans are for

ming everyday and country clans are coming back . overall activity has been growing bcs of corona . Jagex should update wilderness boss with better drops ASAP . that would make huge differnce :)

I would love some short prep pkris like good old days. we had one vs Arroz few weeks go but taht would nice .

All they need to do is implement a world where you can fight clan chat vs clan chat, like in cwa but adopt it in the wilderness, and anyone who who attempts to crash “planned fights” death comes and 1 hits them the moment they attack some one in the two cc’s that are fighting would be so much adamant on the floor it would be a alch fest.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Robelink said:

So as everyone know, 2021 will bring a lot of changes to Old School Runescape and the clan world. Jagex bringing the game to Steam with the purpose of becoming the most played mmorpg in the world is very ambicious and will bring in not only new players, but also old players, as we can see right now that there are a lot coming back.

In your opinion, what do you think it will happen & what do you want to happen?

Personally, I want the return of mid-sized clans. I think clans in old school have not been able to bring in new blood, mostly because everyone thinks everyone is spying. Mid-sized clans have that ability to make these players grow within the clan world community.

Also, I want more f2p fights. I like this new era when pretty much every clan does both, but there was a time where absolutely no one was fighting f2p.

3 hours ago, Arma150 said:

they should try to moderate the wilderness better

Specially for raggers maybe make a gear capped worlds so they you need like 250k+ risk worlds to be able to enter wildy.  That would force clans to fight in gear instead of 1 iteming fights. 

• 4 weeks later...