Covid19 vaccine

Robelink

Robelink

So, I think we will have a good amount of vaccines in the start of 2021 and I just want to know if you're taking it or if you're refusing. If you're not taking it, why?

Personally, i'll gladly take it. People refusing vaccines are the reason there are some diseases, who should already be eradicated, coming back like smallpox.

Also, after giving up on sleep just to fight a RuneScape clan multiple times, a vaccine will do no harm. 

5 minutes ago, Robelink said:

What about when all the vulnerable have taken it?

Im fine without it as i was fine without flu jabs as well.

8 minutes ago, Nodari said:

Boys they have been lying to us all. Once u take the vaccine, you will turn into a zombie and start eating humans. 

Exactly

Robelink
35 minutes ago, SHAK said:

Im fine without it as i was fine without flu jabs as well.

But haven't you seen people who had it and had symptoms saying their health will never be the same? You can take a look at what Shaktar Donetsk coach said about most of his players who had it. 

I know the chances of dying from covid are very slim for me, but I also don't want it to damage my health permanently 

37 minutes ago, Nodari said:

Boys they have been lying to us all. Once u take the vaccine, you will turn into a zombie and start eating humans. 

Cant wait ngl

1 hour ago, Robelink said:

But haven't you seen people who had it and had symptoms saying their health will never be the same? You can take a look at what Shaktar Donetsk coach said about most of his players who had it. 

I know the chances of dying from covid are very slim for me, but I also don't want it to damage my health permanently 

I had corona in January, only know it because i took an antigen test. Literally nothing i got from it

2 hours ago, Solos said:

I don't believe in covid. It's not a vaccine, they put a chip inside you and track everything. Trust no one! 

Stock up on tin foil hats!