New Years Eve + Resolutions for 2021

Robelink

Robelink

So, what are you guys spending new years eve and what resolutions do you have?

Personally, since the portuguese government just announced that we're having a lockdown on new years eve plus you can't leave your district, i'll stay at home for the first time since I was 16. i'll probably get drunk alone and piss off people in vr teamspeak.

Plus, for 2021 I wish to finish my masters and start a job that I actually enjoy.  Also, good health for everyone, especially my grandmother who has been suffering a lot and also, but not less important, VR to succeed even more.

• lik 1

Lockdown New Years woohoo. Probably gonna go have dinner with my best friend and her mom and then gonna drink till 6am with her at home.

And for 2021 I WANT THIS BULLSHIT TO BE OVER ALREADY FFS

I dont believe in these new year "resolution" garbage. You're the same capable person from December 31st as you're on January 1st. Its just a "mental" thing. Obviously like everyone else I hope everything recovers so people can get on with their lives and start going the gym or start working again.

Robelink
35 minutes ago, Chriss said:

I dont believe in these new year "resolution" garbage. You're the same capable person from December 31st as you're on January 1st. Its just a "mental" thing. Obviously like everyone else I hope everything recovers so people can get on with their lives and start going the gym or start working again.

Of course it's a "mental" thing, buddy. But sometimes you just need that psychological boost to achieve what you always wanted. 

• Upvote 1

Spending time with my family.. Girlfriend and her child.. seeing my son and eating everything in sight. 

New years resolution will be to lose weight, build more muscle mass and learn some new careers. 

• Upvote 1

Empire Mind

Probably nothing due to a lockdown.

2021 is the year I quit uninstall most games on my computer and not come back.

Aka Barbie

I'm going to be toasting in the New Year with family and a champagne cocktail.

My new years resolution is to try and stop putting things off/procrastinating and make decisions.

3 hours ago, Aka Barbie said:

I'm going to be toasting in the New Year with family and a champagne cocktail.

My new years resolution is to try and stop putting things off/procrastinating and make decisions.