Traveling in 2021

Robelink

Robelink

So, since we're all pretty much forbidden to travel to another country for quite some time and with the vaccination going forward, are you planing on traveling in the next year?

Personally, im thinking about visiting Amsterdam in the easter and Croatia/Barcelona in September, not sure about this last one tho.

• +Robelink changed the title to Traveling in 2021
2 hours ago, Erika. said:

I want to visit my dad and my brother in the UK tbh, so probably gonna do that at first

your dad, your brother and future husband evizu!

personally i dont think 2021 will be a year for travelling. i mean it will take some time for vaccines to roll out in different countries and some will cope better than others. i won't be travelling anywhere but 2022 could be an easier year for it.

Robelink
7 minutes ago, Evizu said:

personally i dont think 2021 will be a year for travelling. i mean it will take some time for vaccines to roll out in different countries and some will cope better than others. i won't be travelling anywhere but 2022 could be an easier year for it.

I think we will have covid controlled during late summer so I expect people to just travel and take vacations like its their last days on earth

Robelink
36 minutes ago, Potrahs said:

will travel to your mother wife her make her baby and u will call me dad lil bitch!

Do you realize that if my mother has another baby with another person that is not my dad, that other person doesn't become my dad, right?