My Multi Experience

Bruno

Hey VR, I decided that I wanted to give you guys a quick rundown on what I've done pking wise, before trying to join y'all.

I have never been apart of any teams on runescape before, except for wolves in late 2018 for a week. Terrible experience, and I never went back to trying to be in team, just stayed leading my rsps only team. 

Early 2019, I reopened my team on a big server that was coming out (Eden Deadman mode) after taking a break for school, and my team BOOMED from their until about 2 months ago, where I decided not to do it anymore. The community of rsps is just dead as a whoIe, and not worth spendings hours Ieading a team on a platform that has no future. My community is still close, I have my "Core" that is loyal to me still, and in the future would probably all follow suite into VR with me if aIIowed. 

I can proudIy say my team was the best to touch rsps, many videos and tournaments won to hoId, so thats why my idea of joining a team like VR (alive forever, insane accolades, amazing community, FORUMS) is so set in stone :)

Just bored so decided to write this up, I pIan to try to be as active as I can on forums (big interest to me), and I am always active on discord so that is no issue for me. If you have any questions about my past stuff, feeI free too ask below so aII questions can be out of the way about me!

My favorite video of my team on rsps if ur interested in watching :) (3 minutes)

I think it’s cool to hear about people’s journeys into the RuneScape clanning scene. Your story is unique and I’m confident that your experience will be beneficial to VR. We’d love to meet any potential new members you may have that you could bring here 

9 hours ago, Justin said:

I think it’s cool to hear about people’s journeys into the RuneScape clanning scene. Your story is unique and I’m confident that your experience will be beneficial to VR. We’d love to meet any potential new members you may have that you could bring here 

Thank you, its nice to hear a perspective of being “unique”, I love this game just as much as everyone else! I cant wait to prove how dedicated and loyal I can be to a team, and love that I get to do that with such a thriving community like this. I hope to benefit VR in every possible way I can :)

Elitesensai
15 hours ago, Bruno said:

The one good thing about rsps, is that they stiII have multi rev caves.

Give us multi revs back :) and welcome om board

Glad to hear you're putting in the effort and really have the drive and desire to get the respect and admiration from others in VR. I may only be a clan friend for now but you're looking strong in my book. I'd like to get to know you more for sure! I'm also active on discord and the cc. So just add me on there or HL if you wanna talk. I was VR since day 1 so I kinda know the ins and outs or a few things (if I can remember most of it lol). I may have been younger back then but that knowledge will never go away. Just like VR, never gonna go away and will always be a thorn in people's side! 😂

19 minutes ago, Aidan-Dark Diavik said:

Glad to hear you're putting in the effort and really have the drive and desire to get the respect and admiration from others in VR. I may only be a clan friend for now but you're looking strong in my book. I'd like to get to know you more for sure! I'm also active on discord and the cc. So just add me on there or HL if you wanna talk. I was VR since day 1 so I kinda know the ins and outs or a few things (if I can remember most of it lol). I may have been younger back then but that knowledge will never go away. Just like VR, never gonna go away and will always be a thorn in people's side! 😂

I really appreciate this, I am trying to do my best to be active on forums/discord wherever I can, so I still pushing to get my way in :)

I cant wait to hear some stories of old vr from you, I genuinely wanna hear it all and know it so well as if I was with you 😛

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bruno said:

I really appreciate this, I am trying to do my best to be active on forums/discord wherever I can, so I still pushing to get my way in :)

I cant wait to hear some stories of old vr from you, I genuinely wanna hear it all and know it so well as if I was with you 😛

Done and done! Add me in game which is Dark Diavik and I am in discord with the same name as my forums name lol.