First F2P Trip Ever

Bruno

Ive aIot to Iearn on f2p muIti, ive never done this scene onIy p2p.

If you have any QUICK TIPS for me, please as I am definiteIy in need of it!

f2p.png

Rj Deathlord

Good work mate. F2p is pretty straight forward hit the pile change your styles depending on their pray and eat your food when attacked :D

That's about it! 

7 minutes ago, Rj Deathlord said:

Good work mate. F2p is pretty straight forward hit the pile change your styles depending on their pray and eat your food when attacked :D

That's about it! 

Ill ask a question to broaden the verizon. 

When im tanking in p2p typicaIIy; Tsotd spec, tank top/bot, pray range.. when unfrozen pray mage/range dependant and *run*.

For f2p, it seemed Iike sometimes peopIe ran when they tank, but then were getting toId to NOT run when they were tanking (even unfrozen), so if you couId give me a better understanding on when I shouId be running when tanking, when I shouId be stood idIed eating my food asIong as I can.. u know? :)

16 minutes ago, Evizu said:

Your best chance at F2P is to anticipate being piled and bail before half of them can get on you.

Robelink

First of all: Theres too much on your screen. You don't the names on top of the char.

Second, unlike p2p, in f2p you NEED to clump. If you're all spread you're going to be an easy pile for the enemy clan. 

Then, you must anticipate being piled, learn to click quick prayers and armour fast and then learn how to eat 3 slices of pizza in 1tick.

43 minutes ago, Evizu said:

Your best chance at F2P is to anticipate being piled and bail before half of them can get on you.

20 minutes ago, Robelink said:

First of all: Theres too much on your screen. You don't the names on top of the char.

Second, unlike p2p, in f2p you NEED to clump. If you're all spread you're going to be an easy pile for the enemy clan. 

Then, you must anticipate being piled, learn to click quick prayers and armour fast and then learn how to eat 3 slices of pizza in 1tick.

This is exactly what I needed!!

Gotta remove the names no doubt it was not helpful on f2p, focus on standing on TOP of piles, and 3 pizzas 1 tick. 
Thank you, cant wait to do y’all and VR proud🤞🏻

Have your sounds on (specifically the middle one which will definitely let you know when you're getting piled.

Usually have quick prayer to protect item and steel defense (or w/e that 15% one is) and normally pray melee and once and if you getting going to tank/run switch to either mage or range.

May be a lot to think about but you should be fine. Oh and when you eat, don't spam eat one pizza. Just like how you do Sara brews, go through the halves real quick and when they get off of you combine them back together.

Runearquero
2 hours ago, Bruno said:

This is exactly what I needed!!

Gotta remove the names no doubt it was not helpful on f2p, focus on standing on TOP of piles, and 3 pizzas 1 tick. 
Thank you, cant wait to do y’all and VR proud🤞🏻

yea thats good

get middle sounds up

10 hours ago, Aidan-Dark Diavik said:

Have your sounds on (specifically the middle one which will definitely let you know when you're getting piled.

Usually have quick prayer to protect item and steel defense (or w/e that 15% one is) and normally pray melee and once and if you getting going to tank/run switch to either mage or range.

May be a lot to think about but you should be fine. Oh and when you eat, don't spam eat one pizza. Just like how you do Sara brews, go through the halves real quick and when they get off of you combine them back together.

These tips I needed TY AIDAN!!! 

5 hours ago, Erika. said:

I highly suggest using openrs client for f2p fights.

If you need any help with that you know how to find me on discord.

Wasnt downloading on my mac, so when im home from work today ill definitely message you for help :)

17 minutes ago, Bruno said:

Wasnt downloading on my mac, so when im home from work today ill definitely message you for help :)

I was using it on my mac also, so feel free to do so ;)