Brexit: Yes or no?

Robelink

Robelink

I'm actually interested on the brit's opinon on this ( @Navid wink wink)

I just want to add that I understand why they want out. The UE was a pretty good concept when the interest was purely economic and the Schengen Area was one of the best outcomes of EU in my opinion, but when they started forcing the same laws in every country, it started going downhill. You can't possibly think you're going to have the same laws in Poland and in Portugal.

Rj Deathlord

I voted to remain but honestly at this point im just glad its over and we have a 'deal'.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing and im sure in 10 years we will be able to assess if it was a good idea to leave the EU. I would bet we won't be the last country to leave though. 

Evizu

For Northern Ireland it's not the worst thing in the world... we get the best of both the UK and EU because we're stuck in the middle.

Aka Barbie

To put it bluntly, and in my opinion, it is a fucking disaster. David Cameron should never have trusted the British public to make such a monumental decision. It is the most expensive mistake and we have lost far more than we have gained. You can't negotiate with a much bigger group and expect to win.