Why did you join VR?

9cc

well i had never been in a clan before and my good friend Kid Brooks found this place and invited me. been a part of it ever since. didn't know how to feel about clans until i actually joined one. Revs/Brooks brought me here :)

Robelink

Always enjoyed VR from the outside ever since I started noticing it in 2007/2008 because of the attitude of not giving a single fuck about other clans and doing whatever they want, but never had the refs to join so I joined EoS where I had plenty of friends. Then when I got kicked for choosing HA over them, Joacas and magiks told me to come here so thats what I did. And we lived a happy life ever since.

I found VR Iast month, and have been trying to work my way into a respected member.

Never been in any team, but through time chatting on discord and nutriding the shit out of @SparzeI finaIIy was given a chance just recentIy to take part in some trips. We pk EVERY DAY every aspect of the wiIdy, shits very fun highIy suggest getting aIong :)

18 minutes ago, Tocksick said:

well i had never been in a clan before and my good friend Kid Brooks found this place and invited me. been a part of it ever since. didn't know how to feel about clans until i actually joined one. Revs/Brooks brought me here :)

Hey I had no idea how to feel or be apart of a clan myself until you invited me. So far seems to be an awesome community and group of people. Very grateful for the invite. 👊

19 minutes ago, Robelink said:

Always enjoyed VR from the outside ever since I started noticing it in 2007/2008 because of the attitude of not giving a single fuck about other clans and doing whatever they want, but never had the refs to join so I joined EoS where I had plenty of friends. Then when I got kicked for choosing HA over them, Joacas and magiks told me to come here so thats what I did. And we lived a happy life ever since.

Sounds like you've been here awhile. Awesome man! Hope to have a long happy relationship here at VR as well. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bruno said:

I found VR Iast month, and have been trying to work my way into a respected member.

Never been in any team, but through time chatting on discord and nutriding the shit out of @SparzeI finaIIy was given a chance just recentIy to take part in some trips. We pk EVERY DAY every aspect of the wiIdy, shits very fun highIy suggest getting aIong :)

Awesome man! I got my invite luckily as I'm an avid pker and it's all I do and was searching for a clan to join for consistency. Glad to know it's active in every aspect of the wild! Exactly what I'm looking for!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 9cc said:

Nice nice.

ya bro, VR is my 1st clan pretty much.. I have been in some other latin teams, nothing srs.

• Like 1

Joined like early 2009 and then we had the first proper vr vs world crash war and that was the most fun I ever had on this game 

Robelink
12 minutes ago, Bennett said:

Joined like early 2009 and then we had the first proper vr vs world crash war and that was the most fun I ever had on this game 

Time for a comeback