Why did you join VR?

9cc

everyone that clanned back then knew VR. VR now P2P's which is all i used to do. lots of brut members were in VR and still some in osrs so joined the clan with the most familiar names in. 

1 hour ago, Bennett said:

Joined like early 2009 and then we had the first proper vr vs world crash war and that was the most fun I ever had on this game 

Lmao sounds like a solid way to join

50 minutes ago, XDaRkEsTx said:

everyone that clanned back then knew VR. VR now P2P's which is all i used to do. lots of brut members were in VR and still some in osrs so joined the clan with the most familiar names in. 

Brut as in  Brutality? I remember them from way back in the day.

D2master12

most active pking clan, strong clan, not afraid to take chances, not afraid to fight clans stronger than them, want to be the best

• Like 1

Fishing1125
4 hours ago, XDaRkEsTx said:

• Like 1

Day 1 rolled around and a guy named DC Sloth was a member of either Hostile or Awaken and as soon as that merge happened I was there on day 1. Been affiliated with VR in some way or form ever since and proud of it. 

• Like 1

I think I already said it somewhere but...

I think I knew only one person in VR at that time and it was my lith mate Subwoofer27 and when I decided its time for me to start main clanning I chose VR because they were the most hated and the most lethal clan in the scene which represented my personality the best so I started hanging out there and as we all see I made the right choice.

• Like 2