Goals [Tehol]

Tehol

Hi guys, i am Mike. Introduced myself last week and got a pretty warm welcome. I can already tell that my account is not nearly as good as most in this clan. And this clan seems to be a bit more intense than the last 2 I have been with. Last time all i had to do was write an introduction, this time i actually have some levels i need to get which is okay because i really dont mind the grinding these days! 

I will be honest and say that the open lobby of the VR discord is a little scary and i don't really feel like i can say or talk much in there. My goals right now are to build the account and become a member of this clan but if you can let me know if you guys have an open cc i can hang out in, or some other way of getting to know you guys that would be great! If you have any ideas with how I should make gold, or get to my goals please share! 

Current Xp/Levels

Untitled.thumb.png.77b08aec9f60e116efbdfc546a2bc2df.png

Money Makers

Right now i make my money by high alching and skilling mostly. 99 agility was super fun and got me some cash. And i am working on 99 minning right now. Runecrafting and hunter will be my next money makers i think. 

99 agility (done)- 99 mining (almost half way)- then either 99 runecrafting or 99 hunter not sure what order! 

Others 

Looks like i need to have rigour and augry prayers to apply for VR. And a oblisk in my house, which isn't anywhere near that. I havent done any of the math for these but i think it'll cost quite a bit. I think that is it? 

80 prayer and 80 construction

• Like 1

Hey

Dont be afraid to type lobby whats the worst that could happen? 😄

We all have to start somewhere!

I appreciate the detail you have in your intro and you seem like a genuine person. Keep up the good work on your account!

• Like 1

Good luck mate,  you can always pop in to 'Vr Clanchat' to talk to people in game; there is always numerous people in there. For GP making, head straight to COX and test your luck!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tehol said:

I will be honest and say that the open lobby of the VR discord is a little scary and i don't really feel like i can say or talk much in there.

Hahahaha, please don't be scared of us! We are actually really friendly and welcoming. Get involved and ull see for urself ❤️

And good luck on ur goals, Im glad to see that u r willing to put effort in!

• Like 1

Robelink

Hi mate.

Don't be scared to talk in the lobby, unless Navid is talking about brexit.

Other than that, good luck! 

• Like 1

I respect the work you’re willing to put in. Just know that all of these requirements are meant to make your experience here much easier and more convenient! Seeing agility and mining, you don’t seem like a stranger to the grind so those extra levels you need shouldn’t be too tough. Welcome! 

“VR Clanchat” ingame  

• Like 1

I admire the dedication you’re putting in, keep this up and the community of VR will treat you exactly how you deserve to be treated 🤞🏻

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Justin said:

I respect the work you’re willing to put in. Just know that all of these requirements are meant to make your experience here much easier and more convenient! Seeing agility and mining, you don’t seem like a stranger to the grind so those extra levels you need shouldn’t be too tough. Welcome! 

“VR Clanchat” ingame  

This.